10 mm 48"W Rollout Runway Rubber
Rollout Runway rubber is a prefabricated, resilient, recycled rubber pad engineered to provide temporary protection from running track surfaces. Roll it out over an existing runway or track surface to protect the surface from cleats, spikes, motorized vehicles, and foot traffic. When the event has ended, simply re-roll it for easy storage. Manufactured in four widths and custom roll lengths, as well as 2 thicknessess Rollout Runway rubber becomes a quick and effective way to protect your athletic surface.
Dimensions: 48"W, 10 mm Thick
4 x 50 ft
4 x 60 ft
4 x 75 ft
4 x 100 ft
Price: $1.99 per Sq. Ft.
Item #: RB0085
shipping rate of $45 applies to all turf orders. Orders totaling over
90 sq.ft. will be shipped via freight. Freight shipments have a minimum
of $100 to a business address and $185 to a residential address. Please
read all shipping rules
and regulations before ordering or contact a for an exact shipping quote.
- Extremely durable and spike resistant
- Provides shock absorption for training and competition
- Can be loose laid or adhered over asphalt or concrete for temporary protection of a surface
- Portable (re-roll for easy storage)
- Available in four widths and two thicknesses
- Continuous rolls from 50 to 300 feet
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made in the U.S.A. from the highest quality recycled rubber