Designated Hitter Pro Model
The Designated Hitter is a great training aid that gives your pitcher the advantage of a live throwing session without the need for a live batter. The orange string drops from the elbow to simulate the inside corner. It is great for bullpen training sessions at any level of play. The durable plastic construction won't break down and the beveled edges give a safer design to protect your catchers. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
5'9" tall, 37 lb.
The Designated Hitter Pro Model
- Practice with a real line of sight.
- The Designated Hitter creates gives the figure of a batter for more realistic bullpen sessions.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Simulate either right or left handed batters.
- For both baseball and softball.
- Learn to pitch on the inside corner which is simulated by the orange string that attaches to the elbow.
- Pro model stands 5'9" tall.
- Durable construction won't break.
- Beveled edges reduce pitch deflections for greater safety.
- Available in blue, red, or gray.
- Portable and easy to transport.
"The Designated Hitter helps to have a batter stand in when you're pitching, and the DH gives pitchers the ability to 'throw live' to a hitter every day. Whether it's for softball or baseball, this is a product that will help your pitching career."
--Jennie Finch, United States Softball Olympic Gold Medalist