The Softball e-Hack Attack is a programmable pitching machine. Dial in any change in speed, location and pitch type to deliver any fastball, screwball, risers or drops. Set pitches in any sequence, weighted or random, to allow a hitter to work on weaknesses or to prepare for an upcoming pitcher. Can throw pitches 80+ MPH from 43'. Create up to ten (10) left- or right-handed pitch sequences. Each pitch sequence can have up to ten (10) pitches. Each pitch can have up to ten (10) balls. That’s up to 1000 balls! With the complete vision and timing of the Hack Attack, this unit will provide the most realistic batting practice possible. The e-Hack Attack can be hand fed or can be used with our 75-ball Team Feeder or 11-ball Solo Feeder. Use both pitching machine and regular softballs. Weight: 185 lbs.
• Speed: 80+ MPH
• Distance: 43 ft.
• Vision: Underhanded motion and complete ball vision provides a realistic sense of timing
• Accuracy: The ball is gripped in three locations, providing tremendous control and accuracy
• Efficiency: Program in pitch selection. No throwing head adjustments required, maximizes practice time
• Portability: Quickly rolls on and off the field
• Recovery Time: 8 seconds, because machine may be changing pitches between pitches