The Field Rod is a compact, light-weight multi-tool for making regulation fields in half the time. It has everything you need to measure, mark, and style every feature on a baseball or softball field. The Field Rod is a must have for any field crews in charge of large, qualifying tournaments.
See a video of the Field Rod in action HERE.
- 12-to-1 slope bubble level for measuring pitching mound slopes
- 1-foot graduations, for measuring features
- Nail guided pivot points for marking all regulation sized on-deck circles
- 8-foot pivot point for marking a pitcher's circle
- Home plate shadow marks for marking the batter's box
- 8 feet of straight edge, for marking features
- 7 1/2 foot graduation, for marking odd-numbered features
- Flat bubble level for checking base and pitching-rubber flatness
- Site, for aligning the pitcher's lanes