ProGienics Concentrated Carpet Deodorizer and Hard Surface Disinfectant checks off all of your facility disease prevention and odor control needs. It is a highly effective cleaning product that can be used in industrial, institutional, and commercial areas such as motels, hotel chains, movie theaters, nursing homes, hospitals, indoor sports facilities, and gyms. Like other disinfectants, there is little or no residual left on the surface after the 10-minute contact time. You will want to disinfect your turf or flooring area and equipment daily during this period. Comes in a 5 gallon bucket.
• Carpet/turf and rubber flooring cleaner & deodorizer - Mix 2 ounces of ProGienics per 1 gallon of water.
• Deodorize upholstery, draperies and other porous synthetic materials - Dilute 2 to 4 ounces of ProGiencis per gallon of water.
• Water & Smoke Damage Restoration - Dilute 2 ounces per gallon of water.
• Clean & Disinfect hard nonporous surfaces - Dilute 2 ounces per gallon of water.
• Control Mold & Mildew - Dilute 2 ounces per gallon of water.
• Economical Concentrate
• Compatible with any type of spray applicator
• Estimated usage: 17,000 sq.ft./gal
• Application can be sprayed and allowed to dry or sprayed and wiped down
*ProGienics is effective against the following*:
Acinelobactor baumannii, Bordetella bronchispetica, Campylobacter jejuni, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Escherinchia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniea, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Shigella dysenteriae, Staphylococcus aureus, Community associated Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus CA MRSA, Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin resistant, Vancomycin Intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus VISA, Streptococcus salivarius, Avian Influenza A H5N1 virus, Avian Influenza A H9N2/Turkey/Wisconsin virus, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex virus Type 1, Human Coronavirus, Influenza A2/Japan virus, Influenza A H1N1 virus, Norovirus Norwalk-like virus, HIV-1 and more…..